We are a start up and we specialize in Technology recruiting, Technology consulting and IT managed services for Government and Private sector. We also provide many other staff augmentation services. We looking for someone who can bring form strong partnership with client and generate business opportunities.
Clients should consider this individual to be a trusted advisor. She/he will identify a client’s business need and work with internal teams to define effective solutions that generate measurable results. She/he will work across global teams to coordinate activities and to ensure a consistently high level of quality. The Client Partner should have the ability to lead delivery of consultative engagements.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain regular contact with accounts at an executive level and manage the relationship to ensure client satisfaction
- Ability to nurture strong executive relationships
- Drive new business and expanded business with existing customers; identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell clients
- Act as the voice of the client in internal meetings and the voice of the company in client meetings; effectively express perspectives, requirements, and concerns to the other party
- Identify opportunities for new consultative engagements; sell, structure, and lead these engagements
Knowledge / Experience / Skills:
- The ideal candidate will have 1-5 years of relevant work experience including consulting experience with a top tier consulting firm
- Marketing/Sales background/Technical background
- Proven experience successfully engaging with key decision makers
- Exceptional communication skills involving proven ability to present to audiences of all sizes, to craft storyboards and create deck, and to develop compelling slides.
- Demonstrated ability to influence decisions at all levels; excellent negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate customer needs, offer solutions and overcome objections
- Expertise defining operating models and/or supporting marketing transformation efforts
- Strong knowledge of business models, objectives, financial metrics, etc. used in decision-making; ability to build sound business cases to support innovative initiatives
- Proven experience structuring commercial arrangements
- High school diploma or higher
Characteristics / Attitudes / Values:
- The ability to read between the lines and hear what is not being said; an ability to solicit information and facilitate its transfer consistently and correctly across teams
- Expert level selling and negotiation capabilities
- Self-starting, out-of-the-box thinker driven by the relentless pursuit of excellence to deliver brilliant services for our clients
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional relationship-builder/maintainer
- Passion for media and marketing with a desire to keep up with the latest industry trends.
- Willingness and flexibility to travel frequently and extensively
- relevant: 1-5 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Multiple locations