|Title||Data Scientists – Machine Learning|
As a Senior Big Data Engineer on our Digital Analytics team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us.
You will work on Advanced Analytics using Big Data technologies such as Hadoop and Data Warehousing. You will be focused on the digital space, understanding the customer behavior as they travel through various channels and work on the customer journey analytics along with digital focused analytics.
· Build analytical solutions and models by manipulating large data sets and integrating diverse data sources.
· Perform ad-hoc analysis and develop reproducible analytical approaches to meet business requirements.
· Perform exploratory and targeted data analyses using descriptive statistics and other methods.
· Apply machine learning and statistical techniques to large data sets to find actionable insights.
· Use complex algorithms to develop systems & applications that deliver business functions or architectural components
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Intelligence and Analytics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field with extensive knowledge in the application of statistics and computer sciences or equivalent work experience
· 4+ years of experience with Hadoop, Data Warehousing and Teradata SQL
· 3+ years of experience with distributive computing tools (Spark, Hive, etc.)
· 7+ years of experience with programming languages (Java, Python, or Scala)
· 2+ years of experience with machine learning techniques
· 2+ years of experience as a digital/data analyst
· Experience with statistical and analytical tools (R, Teradata Aster)
· Experience with visualization tools (ex. Tableau, D3.js)
· Experience with customer journey analysis
· Experience with SiteCatalyst/Clickstream