Job Title: Sr. Project Manager / Scrum Master
Location: Johns Creek – GA
Duration: 3 Months+ Skills Summary:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred. In lieu of a Bachelor’s degree, we will accept equivalent in education and/or experience, PMP or SCRUM certification a plus, but not required.
- 10+ years minimum proven project management skills/discipline in work planning, estimating, resource planning, risk assessment, scope and issue management with complex projects.
- Advanced analytical, problem solving ability.
- Able to successfully multi-task in a fast paced environment.
- Able to work in a Matrix environment
- Managing project teams during transition from Waterfall to Agile a plus
- Use of PM tools such as CA Clarity, MS Project a plus
- Experience using JIRA/Confluence for managing Agile projects a plus